Monday, July 12, 2010

Privacy & Update

Hey everyone I hope you're doing well. Umm...I've been having a really rough couple of months lately. I was at a point in my life where I didn't know how to differentiate between being nice and getting too personal with the wonderful people who support me and root for me everyday. I also gave out too much personal information about myself like my place of business etc. As you all know I have a twitter page and I may have said some personal things about myself I shouldn't have said. Anyway one of my fans googled my job I guess and started sending numerous gifts there for me. By the way he's from North Carolina & I am from New York. He drove about a 1,000 miles down and he showed up in front of my home. I got him arrested, but there's no telling as to what's going to happen from here. I only know God above is protecting me and has my back....but I am not dealing with a sane person here. So I say this to say I've been through so much losing my job & getting my personal space my home being invaded by an unwanted guest. I have learned a great lesson here and that's not too be too friendly to people I don't know and not to post anything about myself online. I've shared a massive experience from November 2009- July 2010....I'm very far from being a celebrity at least not at this point in my life but I've had a very surreal celebrity experience with this stalking stuff. I don't wish this on anyone & I'll update you with my case in a little bit. Love you all thanks for reading and supporting me.

Love & Light,

Tatiana Harvey

2 comments:

BroOkLyn'S CeReBRaL Assassin said...

be yourself...nothing wrong with being friendly...but don't open all doors because that person will easily walk into your life and try to close themselves in those doors with you....

stay strong T......those people are so star struck....they see how much you glitter so they go overboard....and you are gold...but shouldn't be done like that! i know its tough times but like you said...keep God first..He knows how to protect you..sorry for the losses that you endured....I know for sure better will come your way because you deserve it

p.s. its davey_d

.:Destiny's:. Fact or Fiction Gossip Blog said...

Awww reading this made me sad things will get better for you and yeah the personal stuff keep to yourself and people you know. Be careful about the locations and everything because now you have a fan base. You will be fine the lord is protecting you!